This class is designed for new believers and guests. It addresses 8 common obstacles of the Christian life and how to overcome them. If you are new to Michael Memorial, have questions about Christianity or simply need a refresher course, this is the class for you.
Starting Point is taught by Pastor Tony and allows you to get to know what makes Michael Memorial such a special place. The class meets every Sunday after the Morning Worship Service in the Conference Room (directly behind the Sanctuary). Everyone is welcome to join us!
- "SECURE IN GOD" A discussion about how to have assurance of salvation.
- "GROWING IN GOD" A discussion about things we can do that increase our growth in God.
- "UNDERSTANDING GOD" A discussion about simple tools to help us study and understand the Bible.
- "TOGETHER WITH GOD" A discussion about God's purpose in making the church a family.
- "PARTICIPATING WITH GOD" A discussion about finding our place of belonging in God's kingdom.
- "GENEROSITY IN GOD" A discussion about how God's generosity changes our heart.
- "GIFTED BY GOD" A discussion about how God has uniquely gifted each of His children.
- "FLOURISHING IN GOD" A discussion about discovering who we really are and how we can flourish in Christ.