This class is designed for new believers and guests. It addresses eight common obstacles of the Christian life and how to overcome them. If you are new to Michael Memorial, have questions about Christianity or simply need a refresher course, this is the class for you.
Starting Point is taught by Pastor Tony and allows you to get to know what makes Michael Memorial such a special place. The class meets every Sunday after the Morning Worship Service in the Conference Room (directly behind the Sanctuary). Everyone is welcome to join us!
- "SECURE IN GOD" A discussion about how to have assurance of salvation.
- "GROWING IN GOD" A discussion about things we can do that increase our growth in God.
- "UNDERSTANDING GOD" A discussion about simple tools to help us study and understand the Bible.
- "TOGETHER WITH GOD" A discussion about God's purpose in making the church a family.
- "PARTICIPATING WITH GOD" A discussion about finding our place of belonging in God's kingdom.
- "GENEROSITY IN GOD" A discussion about how God's generosity changes our heart.
- "GIFTED BY GOD" A discussion about how God has uniquely gifted each of His children.
- "FLOURISHING IN GOD" A discussion about discovering who we really are and how we can flourish in Christ.