For most people, finding a church can be overwhelming and somewhat confusing in knowing how to get involved. We have developed a class called Starting Point so we can help sort through these things together. This class addresses two big ideas broken down over six weeks–We address some of the most common obstacles of the Christian life and how to overcome them, along with, helping you gain a better understanding of who we are as a church and how we can flourish together as a family.
If you are new to Michael Memorial, have questions about Christianity or simply need a refresher course, this is the class for you.
The class meets twice a year on Sunday mornings for 6 weeks during Community Group time in the Loft (upstairs directly behind the Sanctuary). We also meet once a year on Wednesday nights during service in the Loft. We will have fresh coffee and a snack ready for you.
Everyone is welcome to join us!
- ABOUT US: Who we are and God’s vision for this faith family
- SECURE IN GOD: How to have assurance of salvation
- GROWING IN GOD: Opportunities for you to grow in your faith at MMBC
- TOGETHER WITH GOD: Finding your place of belonging through community at MMBC
- PARTICIPATING WITH GOD: How God has uniquely gifted you to serve in our faith family
- FLOURISHING IN GOD: How we can flourish together as a family