Pastor Tony has been at MMBC for over 25 years, this longevity has given him a unique opportunity to see how although times and seasons change, people don't. He has noticed that it is often the same things that prevent most people from growing as they should in Christ. This class addresses the six most common obstacles of the Christian life and how to overcome them. If you are new to Michael Memorial, have questions about Christianity or simply need a refresher course, this is the class for you.
The class meets twice a year for 6 weeks during Community Group time in the Conference Room (directly behind the Sanctuary). Lisa has fresh coffee and a snack ready for you.
Everyone is welcome to join us!
- "SECURE IN GOD" A discussion about how to have assurance of salvation.
- "GROWING IN GOD" A discussion about things we can do that increase our growth in God.
- "UNDERSTANDING GOD" A simple way to study and actually understand the Bible.
- "PARTICIPATING WITH GOD" A discussion about finding our place of belonging in God's kingdom.
- "GIFTED BY GOD" A discussion about how God has uniquely gifted each of His children.
- "FLOURISHING IN GOD" Discovering who we really are and how we can flourish in Christ